Career Opportunity Sales / Marketing Associate
Roset is looking for someone special to join our tight knit family. We are searching for a "People Person". A bright, driven, and honest individual who knows how to be part of a team and adheres to our ethos that the customer comes first.
Looking for someone who is interested to grow in the company. We love deep connections and are looking for someone interested to begin their career and to grow with us long term.
In this newly created role, you will assist in our social media and marketing strategy and implementation of our distinctive Roset By Reid brand and customer journey - working in cooperation with our Sr. Sales team to efficiently drive awareness, engagement and conversion of our in store products to our online platforms. This mandate includes defining the Roset experience across e-comm, social, and in store to be the same excellent service no matter how the customer chooses to shop. You will be an important part of our in-store sales team.
- To work directly with customers and sell on the sales floor.
- Assist the Roset By Reid brand presence online, drive engagement and acquire customers.
- Partner with our Sr. Sales team to deliver a cohesive user experience across all customer touch points whether they shop online or in store.
- Deliver insight-led marketing briefs, that translate business and marketing goals into actionable sales strategies online and offline.
- Optimise content for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest.
- Schedule posts, stories and reels.
- Take product photos and photo editing.
- Develop strategies that integrate influencers, partnerships or collaborations that create buzz and drive spikes in engagement.
- Analyzing data and analytics.
- Expanding on our marketing promotions and campaigns.
- Creative eye to design email blasts and other promotional materials.
- Light daily housekeeping duties
- Work with our FUSE permanent Jewellery collection and machine.
- Managing orders and shipments.
- Administrative work like managing shipments and orders.
- A passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for our guests.
- You are trustworthy and honest and loyal.
- A strong ability to multitask and stay calm under pressure with a positive outlook. Keeping our environment fun and professional.
- You are a team player and can work well with others as well as alone.
- You must have a creative eye, as well as an eye for detail.
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are self- motivated to innovate content and new ideas to achieve sales results.
- You must be comfortable behind and infront of the camera.
- Able to demonstrate experience and proficiency in online strategy across popular platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Tik Tok.
- All employees’ availability must reflect the needs of the business, which may change from time to time. The Store Manager determines the availability needs, and this schedule could include a combination of shift times, including mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- High school diploma or GED preferred; completion of post-secondary education will be considered an asset.
- 1-2 years experience in sales preferred.
- Experience with Shopify is a bonus, but not required.
- Experience with Google, SEO, Google adwords and PPC Campaigns is an asset.
- Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must have a clean criminal record check.
- Hours expectation: 20 hours per week (5 days) in store.
- Dependent on skill level and experience.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include answers for the following questions:
What makes you the right fit for this position?
What is your dream job?
Why are you leaving your current employer?
Thank you for your interest in joining our Roset Team!
Please be advised only applicants moving forward will receive a formal response.